Marblemount Homestead consists of a middle aged (darn it!) couple with three homeschooled children, living the good life in the Pacific Northwest. We homestead on five acres in the North Cascades Wilderness. This short video shows some highlights of our life from April 2017.
To subscribe to our blog, go to:
* Are you yearning to be more self-reliant?
* Do you want to live a healthier, more wholesome life?
* Living a simpler, happier lifestyle is entirely possible right now!
* You don’t need acres of land to be a homesteader.
* You can be a urban homesteader in the city – honestly!
* Learn step-by-step how to do this from me, a real-deal, experienced homesteading pro (ahem).
* Discover powerful tips, tricks and strategies to be more self-sufficient.
* Become empowered and proud of learning new skills and changing your life for the better.