Never miss a new video! Sign up to our email list here: http://bit.ly/FollowAlongNow
Click “SHOW MORE” if you’re new to our channel and “MORE ABOUT US” for some freebies!
~~~~~~~~~~~OK – You’ve been asking for a tour of our homestead kitchen… let me show you around on a busy homesteading Saturday. The pizza dough is resting, waiting to be rolled out; the dandelion greens are soaking in their brine to become KimChi; hardboiled eggs are cooling for pickled eggs and my assistants (the kids 😉) are taking an outside play break…
So welcome to our homestead kitchen!
Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/homesteadingfamily/ or visit https://homesteadingfamily.com for more information.
Please watch: “Preserving Extra Eggs!”
MORE ABOUT US!
WELCOME! We’re so glad you’re here! Let’s start growing, preserving & THRIVING! We are Josh and Carolyn Thomas. Together with our nine children, we are The Homesteading Family where we’re living a self-sustainable life in beautiful North Idaho. Let us welcome you and show you a bit about us here: http://bit.ly/HFWelcomeVideo
Visit our blog: https://www.homesteadingfamily.com
Follow us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/homesteadingfamily/
A few highlights you don’t want to miss are our FREEBIES!!
Click any of the links below for instant access to free video training resources:
– Healthy Healing at Home- Free 4 video workshop leads to a sale on our herb course Herbal Medicine Cabinet: Colds
– Bread Making workshop- Free 4 video workshop that leads to a sale on our masterclass, The Art of Homemade Bread
– Meals on Your Shelf- Free 4 video workshop on canning that leads to a sale on our masterclass, The Abundant Pantry: Canning
Click any of the links below for instant access to these free downloadable PDFs:
– 5 Steps to a More Self Sufficient Life- Simple PDF download on 5 steps anyone can take wherever they are to start a more self-sufficient lifestyle.
– Thrive Wellness Checklist- A simple PDF download for healthy living.
– Permaculture for Your Homestead- PDF download that is an introduction to permaculture with some strategies for applying it to one’s homestead and garden.
– Carolyn’s Cottage Garden herb list- PDF with Carolyn’s favorite herbs for growing at home.
– Carolyn’s Make-Ahead Breakfast Casseroles- Carolyn’s favorite make-ahead breakfast casseroles.
– Your FREE Guide to Preserving Eggs- PDF download with multiple ways to preserve eggs.
– 5 Steps to a Healthy Garden- PDF download with an explanation of what makes healthy soil and 5 steps you can take to improve your garden
– Save the Crumbs- Several Recipes for using bread leftovers, a less committal entry to bread than the workshop.
– Fearless Fermenting- A PDF on basic lacto-ferments.
– Fermenting Tomatoes- PDF download on fermenting tomatoes
– Preserving Culinary Herbs- Downloadable, step by step directions to drying, freezing and salting culinary herbs.
– Render Your Own Lard- PDF with instructions on how to render your own lard.